Cape Cod Sport Fishing and More!
Located at historic Rock Harbor, in Orleans, the 46-foot Liberty sails with the tide each day into beautiful Cape Cod Bay in pursuit of the elusive Striped Bass, hearty Bluefish and the ultimate gamefish - Bluefin Tuna.
- Half Day, Full Day and Extended Day fishing charters are available daily. Liberty is also available for overnight charters, harbor and island cruises, bachelor/bachelorette parties, and whale watching.
- All rods, reels and tackle are supplied. Bring whatever you want to eat and drink and appropriate clothing - we'll supply the rest!
- Massachusetts permitted for-hire charter vessel. Chartering anglers are not required to obtain an individual Recreational Saltwater Fishing Permit.
- Comfort and Safety. Liberty is appointed with all the comforts of home. Brew a fresh cup of coffee in the galley or grab a cold drink from the fridge. On your way to and from the fishing grounds, relax in the air conditioned/heated salon or step up to the roomy bridge for a captain's view of the Bay.
- Liberty is equipped with state-of-the-art electronics and all required safety equipment. A current U.S. Coast Guard Vessel Safety Check decal is proudly displayed.
- Family owned and operated. Captains Martin & Derrick Costa are third and fourth generation fishermen. Each of them holds a U. S. Coast Guard license and has fished Cape Cod Bay since childhood.
Whether you are a hard core angler in search of 'the perfect catch,' or you simply prefer to relax and share the beauty of the Bay with family and friends, Liberty Fishing Charters will deliver a memorable adventure.